en - Re: [sympa-users] Installing sympa on debian 8 - getting started

  • From: Flemming Bjerke <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Installing sympa on debian 8 - getting started
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 05:23:41 +0200

Fine!

I chose the most basic installation, I could imagine, and made it quite
easy to carry out.

Your installation is more advanced.

I think a combination of our approaches would be the best.

1. Basic foolproof installation and setup - for test purposes.

2. Additional setup - for production purposes.

flem