en - Re: [sympa-users] External data sources and ''dead'' addresses...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] External data sources and ''dead'' addresses...
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:53:14 +0200

Mandi! "David Verdin" (via sympa-users Mailing List)
In chel di` si favelave...

> What version of Sympa do you run? Maybe you run one of the - very - few
> who had bugs regarding users inclusiosns.

I've quickly moved between debian sympa version; now i'm on jessie, sympa
6.1.23.
And yes, probably the trouble could be old: list subscription get slightly
modified every three year...

> - your Sympa version,

OK.

> - the exact status oaf a subscriber which has just been included (for
> example, add a new email address in an SQL or LDAP data source and check
> how this address appear once the list has been synchronized),

No, no; SQL and LDAP query are correct and works as expected.

> - the possible existence of some batch script transforming data source
> subscription to manual subscription.

Ahem, do you mean ''custom script'' or something that can i've done inside
sympa, creating some tasks?
Surely i've not custom script for that...

Thanks.

--
Mi piaccion le fiabe
raccontane altre (F. Guccini)