en - [sympa-users] Happy 20th birthday, sympa!

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Happy 20th birthday, sympa!
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:19:30 +0200

Hello,

There is so much positive things that happened this week-end i will take
some time to write it all down but for those who are holding their
breath: just relax because his hackathon was a huge success.

so what do we have now ?

* the community grown up out of the french research network
(16 github members, ~ 20 people on the channel) who really want more
events to come.
* a plan that makes me really enthousiastic about the future of sympa.
* some really exciting experiments, code and ideas.
* a video on its way to show you this new sympa behind the scene
* an almost working YUNoHost integration

A new release of sympa is planned for june and more are to come: the
only thing we need now is time to contribute.

In the name of every participants, i want to thank about all the people
that makes it easy to just come, hack and share without worrying of
anything. those people are members of

* IT department of the Strasbourg University
* RENATER
* Computers friends of the Strasbourg University (AIUS)
* hackcendo.com
* the french perl mongers group

In the name of the sympa team: thank you!

marc