en - Re: [sympa-users] External data sources and ''dead'' addresses...

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] External data sources and ''dead'' addresses...
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 21:02:54 +0900

2017/04/06 6:40、Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed> のメッセージ:

> Mandi! IKEDA Soji
> In chel di` si favelave...
>
>> Would you like to follow "Exclude" link and check if removed addresses
>> were excluded from inclusion?
>> Once included address is deleted, it is excluded and will never included
>> again unless it is removed from exclusion table.
>
> ...no, sorry, i've not understood well.
>
> You are sayinmg me that, if an address get removed from the data source,
> that address is NOT removed from subscriber list AND ADDED to exclusion
> list?
>

> Simply, why?! Thanks.

As other people says, when the address is removed from datasource, they will
also be deleted from the list.

However, sometimes owner may wish to delete a particular address from the
list, despite it is included from datasource. ....Against expectations, s/he
can do it. Owner can delete such address from the list.

As a current feature of Sympa, when owner deletes an address and it is
included from datasource, it is registered in "exclusion table" and not
included anymore. To restore this address, owner can either:

- Add such address to the list manually, or

- delete such address from "exclusion table" and wait for Sympa including it
from datasource again.

Anyway, would you like to check "exclusion table" and check if address in
question is registered?

Regards,
-- Soji