en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa bulk.pl cluster

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa bulk.pl cluster
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 08:33:38 -0700

Thanks much, David and Soji!

Yes, you can run bulk.pl on multiple servers. It has been done to handle
concurrency access to files in spools, so you won't have any double
sendings.

Excellent. But I should also have specified, we're still running Sympa 6.1 (for a short while longer), and I take it from Soji the spools architecture changed again in 6.2...? I suspect your answer still applies regardless, but wanted to be sure.

adam

--
Electric Embers Cooperative
Handcrafted hosting, powering the fires of change