en - Re: [sympa-users] Modify message delivery mode for all members

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Antonio Casado <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Modify message delivery mode for all members
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 08:33:32 +0000

>How can i change the members's subscription for all members of the list?

You can do this via mysql.  I cant remember the exact table name and field name, but I think the table is 'subscribers' and the field 'subscriber_mode'.  Take a look at this table, and it should be relatively obvious how to craft an SQL update to change all members of a given list.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead