en - RE: [sympa-users] Modify message delivery mode for all members

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Antonio Casado <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Modify message delivery mode for all members
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 22:15:26 +0000

>UPDATE `subscriber_table` SET `reception_subscriber`='mail' WHERE `list_subscriber`='list_for_change' AND `reception_subscriber`='urlize'

Now I am able to check for myself, I notice that If you have more than one virtual domain, you’ll need to add robot_subscriber as well:

UPDATE `subscriber_table` SET `reception_subscriber`='mail' WHERE `list_subscriber`='list_for_change' AND `robot_subscriber`=’list_domain’ AND `reception_subscriber`='urlize'

You may also want to set the default subscription mode for the list to ‘mail’ as this is probably why you have the incorrect ‘urlize’ mode.

Steve

Steve Shipway

T: +64 9 3737 599 ext 86487

E: address@concealed