en - [sympa-users] Office 365

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed >> address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Office 365
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 11:39:11 -0500

I know there are more than a few on here using Sympa that have their
student population in the cloud with Office365. My question to y'all:
have you had to do anything special with message delivery to avoid MS
from blocking your Sympa traffic to your students?

One of our major distributions got blocked by MS, and just trying to
figure out better ways to handle that traffic to avoid problems in the
future. I know they have their guidelines, but so far it seems
somewhat arbitrary what they are blocking and what they aren't, and of
course they aren't being very forthcoming about the details.

Thanks in advance,
Amos