en - RE: [sympa-users] question to member_include via ldap

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Andreas Hubert <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] question to member_include via ldap
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 00:51:28 +0000

LDAP over SSL is possible; in fact I've used it here, so I know it works.

Set the port to 636 (instead of 389) and use_ssl to yes.  Here is an example:

include_ldap_query
name ldap_group
host  ldapserver.company.com
port  636
use_ssl yes
user  cn=sympa,o=company
passwd  xxxxxxxx
suffix ou=users,o=company
filter (groupMembership=cn=mygroup,ou=groups,o=company)
attrs   mail
timeout 600

Steve

Steve Shipway