en - RE: [sympa-users] DMARC and -owner mail

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] DMARC and -owner mail
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 23:14:23 +0000

I hadn't considered this when I first made the DMARC patch, but you're right.  The 'From' should also be munged when forwarding out messages to ${list}-owner as they could be external.  Hopefully this won't be too hard as it is probably just duplicating the rewrite code currently in the distribution function into the-owner relay function...

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead