en - Re: [sympa-users] DMARC and -owner mail

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] DMARC and -owner mail
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 05:21:52 -0700

No, but they changed in 6.1. We're still at the last 6.0 patch.

On 5/19/15 12:55 AM, David Verdin wrote:
address@concealed"> The Perl version is not an obstacle: Sympa requirements in terms of Perl version did not change in 6.2.

Regards,

David

Le 14/05/15 16:44, address@concealed a écrit :
address@concealed"> I definitely need it back - we are stuck at old Perl for at least a few months and therefore old Sympa. In fact, we really need a 6.0 backport...

On 5/14/15 7:35 AM, Hatuka*nezumi - IKEDA Soji wrote:
I patched Sympa-6.2b according to the suggestion by rogerk.

I can't deside whether this change would be backported to 6.1 or not.  Will people be satisfied by switching to 6.2, or keep 6.1 and want this feature?

--- Soji