en - Re: [sympa-users] list type creation templates flexibility

  • From: Mike Carter <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] list type creation templates flexibility
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:56:36 -0600

Hello All;

We are in the process of migrating from a legacy lists system to Sympa
6.1.22. One of our requirements is that we would like to turn off Sympa list
archiving entirely for all lists including those we migrate and new lists
going forward.

So, the question is, is the best way to do this to do what David suggests for
Peter's question? I've seen a couple of threads dating back to 2011 that
talk about a "web_archive_feature" binary parameter but it doesn't seem to
have been implemented?

Thanks in advance!

Mike Carter
Enterprise Services