en - Re: [sympa-users] Strict, per list, send limit...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Strict, per list, send limit...
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:37:04 +0200

Mandi! Matt Taggart
In chel di` si favelave...

> You might consider doing this in the MTA with a "slow" transport.

I'm used with exim, and i've never minded at the fact that exim have some
sort of ''throttling'' for local deliverying bultin.

Thanks for the hint, and thanks to all for the other info; effectively, i
can confirm that sympa (also my old 6.0 version) seems pretty adequate for
the task, and all the care have to be trasfetterd to the (destination) MTA.

--
Non sara` il canto delle sirene che ci innamorera`
noi lo conosciamo bene, l'abbiamo sentito gia` (F. De Gregori)