en - RE: [sympa-users] an issue with format of auth email?

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Matt Goebel <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] an issue with format of auth email?
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 22:11:25 +0000

> When I email our sympa machines and get back an auth email to enable the
> processing of the email it comes in a slightly odd format, and I haven't
been
> able to figure out why. Please notice the extra @ on the end of the sympa
> address, which is odd, but everything else works. I poked around in the
> archives and couldn't find anything relevant.

Does this affect all lists, or just the one? If you create a new test lists
does it happen?

Check your mail template does not include this extra @.

Check that your definition of list domain does not include this extra @ in
the list config file. Also that you have not done something odd like
include the @domain in the list name and then had a blank list domain.

Check that you have not added the extra @ in the domain definition of the
robot.conf or sympa.conf

Steve