en - RE: [sympa-users] Sympa Admin

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sympa Admin
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 22:07:08 +0000

> I am having a problem adding sympa admin users. When i update the
> listmaster variable in sympa.conf and login as users I still can not see
the
> sympa admin tab. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

First, log in and verify the email address that Sympa associates you with.

Add this email address to the listmaster variable. If you're using multiple
robot domains, make sure you add it to the correct level -- the robot
definitions override the master definition, they do not add to it (though I
believe they should).

Then, restart your apache process. If you are using fastcgi as you likely
are, this caches the config. If you restart apache this forces a fastcgi
restart and it will pick up the new config.

Refresh the web page; you should now see the [listmaster] tag next to your
email address in the corner (you may need to reauthenticate depending on
your auth system)

If it still does not work, check that you have no typo or case mismatch etc

Steve

Steve Shipway
address@concealed