en - Re: [sympa-users] an issue with format of auth email?

  • From: Matt Goebel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed (Matt Goebel), address@concealed (address@concealed)
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] an issue with format of auth email?
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 10:48:08 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry, yes, forgot to mention that we are using sympa 6.1.17

Using just :
Or send a message to [% conf.sympa %] with the following subject:
works, yes, since all our lists are english this shouldn't be a big
issue for us.

Thanks!
Matt

And now a bit of polka music by "Steve Shipway"

--
Matthew Goebel : address@concealed : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...