en - RE: [sympa-users] an issue with format of auth email?

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Matt Goebel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] an issue with format of auth email?
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 03:39:37 +0000

> Dosen't seem to have one.
> ./default/mail_tt2/send_auth.tt2:[%|loc(conf.sympa)%]Or send a message
> to %1 with the following subject:
> Don't use robot.conf files, and domain in sympa.conf is just the following
> domain kroopa.emich.edu

Could be a bug in the localisation routines or language translation file?
Try using this in send_auth.tt2 instead:

(old version)
[%|loc(conf.sympa)%]Or send a message to %1 with the following subject:[%
END %]

(new version)
Or send a message to [% conf.sympa %] with the following subject:

You can see the new version doesn't use the localisation filter, just
inserts the sympa email address (settings 'email' and 'domain' from the
sympa.conf). This break language support, but since you're in the US I'm
going to assume you speak English (or at least an approximate version
thereof...)

Also, you don't say which version of Sympa you are using. I'm assuming
6.1.11 or later.

Steve

Steve Shipway
address@concealed