en - RE: [sympa-users] Delete more than 500 subscribers in one step

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "Tomaschewski-Walser Doris (ID SDL)" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Delete more than 500 subscribers in one step
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:45:55 +0000

> We would be happy if you could allow to delete all in a future release. Or
> at least in steps of 10'000s.

We had the same requirement for a similar reason; we implemented this by
creating an LCA (list custom action) page in the web_tt2 directory for the
page, adding a link to it from the subscribers list page.

If you are using Sympa 6.1.x contact me directly and I can send you a copy of
the tt2 file to add.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS