en - [sympa-users] Delete more than 500 subscribers in one step

  • From: "Tomaschewski-Walser Doris (ID SDL)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Delete more than 500 subscribers in one step
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:45:08 +0000

> Our users used another self-built tool which becomes too old and
> unsupportable now, so I try to transfer the users to sympa.
> People could use paste in and delete as many recipient addresses as they
> liked, even over 30'000.
>
> Pasting 30'000 addresses into a sympa list will probably not be a problem,
> however they can only be deleted from the list by the max. 500s.
>
> We would be happy if you could allow to delete all in a future release. Or
> at least in steps of 10'000s.

(Answer by David VERDIN via RT [address@concealed])

You can already.
When you are on the review page of a list, the URL looks like:
https://domain.tld/sympa?sortby=email&action=review&list=<listname>&size=<number>

If you change <number> to 30000, you diaply 30000 users, and you can the
unsubscribe them.