en - [sympa-users] Problem to save some messages in bulkspool_table

  • From: Christian Tardif <address@concealed>
  • To: "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Problem to save some messages in bulkspool_table
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:51:07 -0500

Hi all,

I have a problem, from time to time, to add a message in the bulkspool_table. From /var/log/messages, I can see the error, but the request seem all OK.

It looks that the problem comes when some messages have embedded images. The same image, attached instead of inline, is delivered to the list. Does it rings a bell to someone? I've searched all evening to find out, but I didn't get anything relevant.

The message, with the embedded image, is 1.2MB in size, the database (MySQL) is external to the sympa mailing server, and credentials are indeed OK (since it works for the rest).

I set the loglevel to 4, but I didn't find anything interesting from the logs.

The error looks like:

sympa[13734]: err Bulk::store() Unable to add message in bulkspool_table "INSERT INTO bulkspool_table (messagekey_bulkspool, messageid_bulkspool, message_bulkspool, lock_bulkspool, dkim_d_bulkspool, dkim_i_bulkspool, dkim_selector_bulkspool, dkim_privatekey_bulkspool) VALUES ('44db2cd5452b8322be115fff94149c7b', '<address@concealed>', 'UmV0dXJuLVBhdGg6IDxjaHJpc3RpYW4udGFyZGlmQHNlcnZpbmZvLmNhPgpYLVZpcnVzLVNjYW5u\nZWQ6IGFtYXZpc2QtbmV3IGF', 1, NULL, NULL, NULL, '')"; error :
sympa[13734]: err mail::sending() Failed to store message for list test

Any clue?

Christian...

  • [sympa-users] Problem to save some messages in bulkspool_table, Christian Tardif, 01/14/2014