en - RE: [sympa-users] virtual sympa domains

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Rance Hall'" <address@concealed>, "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] virtual sympa domains
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 00:09:39 +0000

> I manage a sympa server running on linux that I inherited. The
> previous
> admin wrote a script designed to add virual domains to the sympa list
> server.

Without seeing the script, and seeing how the aliases are defined on your
system, it would be almost impossible to say what you have done wrong (are
you using sendmail? Postfix? Something else? Virtual aliases? Regexp
aliases? Transport maps? What aliases are built by your Sympa? Etc etc)

The error message is complaining about <listname>+owner but I do not know
where you are defining this.

Steve

Steve Shipway
ITS Unix Services Design Lead
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Floor 1, 58 Symonds Street, Auckland
Phone: +64 (0)9 3737599 ext 86487
DDI: +64 (0)9 923 6487
Mobile: +64 (0)21 753 189
Email: address@concealed
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail :
打印本邮件,将减少一棵树存活的机会