en - [sympa-users] Name of the list required in tt2 file for global data source configuration

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Name of the list required in tt2 file for global data source configuration
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 23:34:13 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy sympa in a way that, each mailing list will get its
subscribers from ldap based on the name of the list. I want to do it
automatically for every created list.

I'm trying to change the config.tt2 template at /usr/share/sympa/default/
create_list_templates/discussion_list/ directory.

The problem is that I couldn't get the mailing list's name here. I tried to
use [% list.name %] without any success.

I basically want to be able to access list's name at the creation time inside
some config file. What would you suggest to me?

Thanks,
Goktur