en - RE: [sympa-users] Name of the list required in tt2 file for global data source configuration

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>, "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Name of the list required in tt2 file for global data source configuration
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 23:45:24 +0000

> I'm trying to deploy sympa in a way that, each mailing list will get
> its
> subscribers from ldap based on the name of the list. I want to do it
> automatically for every created list.
>
> I'm trying to change the config.tt2 template at
> /usr/share/sympa/default/
> create_list_templates/discussion_list/ directory.
>
> The problem is that I couldn't get the mailing list's name here. I
> tried to
> use [% list.name %] without any success.

In a list creation template, the list name is [% listname %]

This is because the fields are defined in the form in the
create_list_request.tt2 web template; however if you want to add any more
fields to the form, you need to call them custom_input.xxxxx for some xxxxx
else they'll not be passed through to the creation template.

Steve

Steve Shipway
ITS Unix Services Design Lead
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Floor 1, 58 Symonds Street, Auckland
Phone: +64 (0)9 3737599 ext 86487
DDI: +64 (0)9 923 6487
Mobile: +64 (0)21 753 189
Email: address@concealed
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail :
打印本邮件,将减少一棵树存活的机会