en - [sympa-users] List configuration error

  • From: Rance Hall <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] List configuration error
  • Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 14:01:53 -0500

Based on previous advice on this list I've decided to create a list where the subscribers list is stored in a file so that other programs can change it.

I can't seem to find a clear statement on where this file should be located.

My new list generated an error when it couldn't find the filename I set in the list configuration.

The manual says I can use a path to the file here, but doesn't seem to say if I need a full path, or if it is a relative path to a sympa directory like /home/sympa/list-data or /home/sympa/etc/ (on linux)

Any ideas?

--
Rance Hall
Linux System Administrator

The flag doesn't fly because wind blows it.
It flies with the last breath of each soldier
who died protecting it.

  • [sympa-users] List configuration error, Rance Hall, 08/09/2013