en - Re: [sympa-users] LDAP Alias Manager

  • From: Ibirisol Fontes Ferreira <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] LDAP Alias Manager
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:30:54 -0300

Olá,

On 11-04-2011 04:56, David Verdin wrote:
address@concealed"> Hi Ibrisol,

The alias_manager parameter appeared in version 5.4 of Sympa. So if you want to use an LDAP alias manager, you must upgrade.
Would I be so bold as to suggest to upgrade to a 6.x version, which is far better the 5.3 and is also distributed in debian ?

Regards,

I did this, but in scenary mine the ldap_alias_manager script of the Sympa don't  is necessary. I modified the original script for store on LDAP the alias for truly list.

for exemple:

---
Mail: exemplo@org
ForwardTo: address@concealed

Mail: exemplo-owner@org
ForwardTo: address@concealed

Mail: exemplo-subscriber@org
ForwardTo: address@concealed
.
.
.
---

With this i can now do routing dynamically with postfix for the server where is the mail list server. Now, when i will create a list in sympa automatically it add on the LDAP.

IBIRISOL FONTES FERREIRA