en - Re: [sympa-users] List of Lists Visibility

  • From: David Ayre <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] List of Lists Visibility
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:55:13 -0800

Most likely that subscriber was coming from the same IP.   We use a tool called fail2ban for adding offending IP's to hosts.deny for brute force login FTP attempts, not sure if this tool could also be used to look at sympa logs and operate on those.  you may want to have a look:

http://www.fail2ban.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page