en - RE: [sympa-users] Specific List Moderation Question

  • From: "Malcolm Waltz" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Miles Fidelman" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Specific List Moderation Question
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:03:54 -0700

Hi Miles,

Thanks, I will probably use this technique in the future. I haven't
tested it yet, but I think that is what I've been looking for (and
probably what Bob Beer was looking for).

It occurs to me though that you could use:

is_subscriber([listname]-allowed-senders,[sender]) smtp,smime,md5
->do_it

... and save it to a _new_ scenario file. This way you could make it
work for any list.

I still hope for built-in per user moderation in a future version of
Sympa, but this helps a bunch.

Thanks again,
Malcolm Waltz