en - Re: [sympa-users] Backing up a sympa server

  • From: Tim Kuehn <address@concealed>
  • To: "Allen, Pat" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Backing up a sympa server
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:50:43 -0400

There should be a way to dump the sql data in an form that'll
automagically create a file which'll create the target tables and load
the pertinent data when it's run. I use 'Webmin" sql db backup tool
for that and it works great. I also recommend webmin for making the
overall administration process a lot easier.

Tim Kuehn