en - [sympa-users] wwwsympa compute load?

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] wwwsympa compute load?
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:01:05 -0400

After installing 6.0.1, I notice the wwwsympa processes seem to eat up a huge amount of CPU cycles. Restarting Apache brings my compute load back to a reasonable level. Then, after a few interactive sessions w/ the Sympa interface, I'm running 4 wwwsympa processes, and each one is eating up a quarter of the available cyles - pinning computer load at 100%

Is anybody else seeing this kind of behavior? Is any of this tunable?

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman

In<fnord> practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra