en - [sympa-users] Access to Modindex page to listmaster

  • From: Vivien Lacourba <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Access to Modindex page to listmaster
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:54:11 +0200

[resending using my sympa-users subscriber email address]

Hi,

I would like to configure our Sympa instance so that a listmaster (and
not just a moderator) can moderate pending messages.

In the Sympa Web interface the "Moderate / Messages" menu entry is only
shown to moderators.
If I access the /wwws/modindex/*mylist* URI directly I get the following
error "AUTHORIZATION REJECT (modindex) This action is restricted to
moderators."

What changes need to be done to the configuration in order to grant
listmaster the right to moderate messages? (FYI I'm using Sympa 5.2.3).

Thanks,
Vivien