en - Re: [sympa-users] Mailing to hotmail and yahoo

  • From: Wolfgang Baumgartner <address@concealed>
  • To: Gastón <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Mailing to hotmail and yahoo
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:59:55 +0200

Please look in postfix-Logfile. There must be error messages with sending to hotmail or yahoo.

Regards Wolfgang

Gastón schrieb:
Well the A record already exists, I created a MX record for lists.mydomain.com(I thought MX records were per domain not per subdomain) but still no luck. The server is pingable.

Koshokin, Alexey wrote:
In fact, the standards do not impose mail relays to response to pings. However, it is needless to say that MX and/or A records for mentioned names must exists.

--
a.k.