en - Re: [sympa-users] Mailing to hotmail and yahoo

  • From: Gastón <address@concealed>
  • To: "Koshokin, Alexey" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Mailing to hotmail and yahoo
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:08:30 -0300

Yes, I did that and everything was fine, in fact if I send an email directly from postfix they arrive ok. The only thing different is that from Sympa mails come from address@concealed and through postfix from address@concealed

Thanks for your help.

Koshokin, Alexey wrote:
Gastón, did you simulate connections to these mail servers with telnet server
25?
You know all fields like "from", "to", so it would not be difficult.

--
a.k.