en - [sympa-users] using noemail setting on list editors

  • From: CJ <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] using noemail setting on list editors
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:24:48 -0500

I have a list with several allowed editors. I have set them as
"noemail" because I would like them to not receive the distribution
requests. The idea is they could still distribute or reject mail from
the Moderate function on the WWSympa interface.

But it seems they still always get the "Article to be approved"
messages via email. What is the "noemail" setting for if it isn't to
control the request for approval mail?

Thanks for any help with editor settings.

CJ

  • [sympa-users] using noemail setting on list editors, CJ, 12/11/2009