en - Re: [sympa-users] Is there an easy eay to temporarily disable one

  • From: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • To: Carsten Aulbert <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Is there an easy eay to temporarily disable one
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:34:21 +0200

Carsten Aulbert schrieb:
[...]
> Is there an easy way to create a temporary secondary list which contains
> all
> but one (or a few) members or most conveniently (if users understand the
> design) it would be interesting if one could add this info to the email
> address itself, e.g.
I have no idea how to automate that task and I'm afraid that your
email-address-style like "address@concealed" would be to
error prone for most Users...
Some of my lists contain several contain several addresses for the same
person, since those lists are private and the same subscriber has been
using several addresses in the past. Just imagine me sending to
"address@concealed" and distributing a
copy to "address@concealed".....

Manually I'd just create a new list, give it a decent name like
"discussion-john-must-not-know-about", conceal the list, include the
original list and set all addresses of John to nomail.

--
CU,
Patrick.