en - RE: [sympa-users] Is there an easy eay to temporarily disable one

  • From: Philip Crandall <address@concealed>
  • To: 'Olivier Salaün' <address@concealed>, "'Carsten Aulbert'" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Is there an easy eay to temporarily disable one
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:43:27 -0500

Could this not be done by using the busy list as a data source to a new list
and then setting the user to nomail in that list? If I'm not mistaken, data
source updates only pull the reception mode for a user on the first inclusion
(i.e. the first time it's added to the subscriber_table...the tuple is not
touched on subsequent syncs). Again, I could be mistaken.

Just a thought for an alternate way to accomplish what you need.

Cheers,
Philip Crandall
University of Chicago