en - Re: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-beta] Disable shared documents?

  • From: Matthias Warkus <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-beta] Disable shared documents?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:05:31 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 29.07.2009, 14:49 +0200 schrieb David Verdin:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> Yes there is another way:
>
> - first, make sure that in every list you create, nobody is allowed to
> use the shared and that it is not created; This can be achieved by not
> setting the "shared_doc" list parameter. Just make sure it doesn't
> appear in the list config and the shared won't be created.
> - then, make sure that nobody can modify this configuration. This will
> be done by editing the "edit_list.conf" file (see:
> https://www.sympa.org/manual/list-creation#list_editing for more
> informations). Adding an line looking like the one below should
> achive this goal:
> shared_doc listmaster,privileged_owner,owner hidden

Hi,
that is precisely what I have done already... I've removed the
shared_doc line from all the list templates and it doesn't show up in
the config file for my lists. I've also made the edit_list.conf entry
you describe.

Yet freshly created lists still have an active shared space. Any idea
how this can happen (Sympa from SVN, 6.0 branch)?

Thanks,
M.W.
--
Philipps-Universität Marburg // Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ)
Matthias Warkus, M.A.