en - [sympa-users] SPAM problem

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] SPAM problem
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:46:51 +0200

Hello,
lately happens that I Receive a lot of SPAM on my sympa mailing lists
so that sometimes authorization messages sent to the owner are mixed with SPAM
and owners fails deleting or not considering authorization messages for mistake.

I wanted to ask if there is some configuration to avoid this, for example
adding into a text file authorized users to send mail to a specific list, and ignore unautorized users.

thank you

Rick

  • [sympa-users] SPAM problem, Riccardo Veraldi, 07/31/2009