en - Re: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-beta] Disable shared documents?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Matthias Warkus <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-beta] Disable shared documents?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:49:24 +0200

Hi Matthias,

Yes there is another way:

- first, make sure that in every list you create, nobody is allowed to use the shared and that it is not created; This can be achieved by not setting the "shared_doc" list parameter. Just make sure it doesn't appear in the list config and the shared won't be created.
- then, make sure that nobody can modify this configuration. This will be done by editing the "edit_list.conf" file (see: https://www.sympa.org/manual/list-creation#list_editing for more informations).  Adding an line looking like the one below should achive this goal:
shared_doc            listmaster,privileged_owner,owner            hidden

Regards,

David