en - [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-beta] Disable shared documents?

  • From: Matthias Warkus <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-beta] Disable shared documents?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:34:58 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 28.07.2009, 11:12 +0200 schrieb Olivier Salaün:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> This is pretty well documented in
> <http://www.sympa.org/manual/shared-documents>:
> A list's shared documents are stored in
> the /home/sympa/expl/mylist/shared directory. This directory
> is either created via the Create shared web admin feature, or
> at list creation time, if the list shared_doc parameter is
> set. If you don't want the document repository to be created,
> you should remove the shared_doc parameter from the
> corresponding create_list_templates/xx/config.tt2 files.
> PS : note that this kind of question is not specific to Sympa beta
> versin and should therefore be asked in the sympa-users mailing list.

Actually, what we're looking for is some way of disabling shared
documents totally and completely, so not even list owners and
listmasters can create shared document spaces (the reason being that
people are supposed to use our e-learning platform for document sharing
and nothing else). Of course we could just delete the appropriate
controls from the TT2 files, but maybe there's some more elegant way...

Thank you,
M.W.
--
Philipps-Universität Marburg // Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ)
Matthias Warkus, M.A.