en - Re: [sympa-users] Creating a virtual domain

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Creating a virtual domain
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

Salaam,

* chris you do not need to change the document root  for the new robot.

* Atleast this is what I do.

* Just keep your DocumentRoot the same as the document root of the original
robot or the first robot, try /home/sympa or /home both, either of the one
will work

* Also if your robot name is domain.edu then the ServerName should also be
njit.edu

* This is my sample robot virtual host
<VirtualHost 1.1.1.1:80>
    ServerAlias extranet.domain.com
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html
</VirtualHost>

* The above is all that you need to put in your virtual host remove
everything else from your virtual host and try

wa salaam,
Muhammed Sameer