en - Re: [sympa-users] Creating a virtual domain

  • From: christopher pax <address@concealed>
  • To: Muhammed Sameer <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Creating a virtual domain
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:36:33 -0400

I expect to see two robots running on my server:
domain.edu
lists.domain.edu

but I only see lists.domain.edu

I can create lists under lists.domain.edu
but I cant create lists under domain.edu

we can instruct are mail gateway to send the messages addressed to address@concealed to the server lists.domain.edu. Now I want to instruct lists.domain.edu to accept messages from address@concealed and send out the same way.

I want to run 2 two robots on the same host. I need help to configure this.