en - Re: [sympa-users] subscriber e-mail aliases?

  • From: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] subscriber e-mail aliases?
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:51:53 +0200

Dear Hrvoje,

Am Mittwoch, den 20.05.2009, 10:29 +0200 schrieb address@concealed:

[…]

> We need to have the way to define for messages to be accepted from both
> adresses but distributed to only one of them (so that users don't get double
> posts etc.). I can't see any option where I can define aliases for
> subscribers
> addresses. Is that possible? If not, I think it should be because I believe
> that people really need it. :)

I know, that in my preferences in WWSympa, i. e. user preferences, I can
define another/secondary mail address. I do not know how to do it with
LDAP though.

[…]

Although searching for it on the WWW it looks like your requested
feature has not been implemented yet [1].

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://www.sympa.org/dev/altemail