en - [sympa-users] errors with family instantiation

  • From: christopher pax <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] errors with family instantiation
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:05:13 -0400

I cant figure out why my attached xml file wont work while
instantiating a family.
I also attached the configuration file that I use.

this is what happens when I run it:

$ /home/sympa/bin/sympa.pl --instantiate_family production --robot
mydomain.edu --input_file /home/sympa/testxml/list.xml
tt2::parse_tt2() Failed to parse config.tt2 : Template::Exception
tt2::parse_tt2() Looking for TT2 files in
/home/sympa/bin/etc/families/production