en - Re: [sympa-users] Setting the name of list members using sql data

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Tornoci Laszlo <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Setting the name of list members using sql data
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:49:44 +0100

Hi,

Sorry, as far as I know, the only value used by synchronization is the email address. The subscribers can then fill in their own names in the user preferences. This name will be used with all the lists they are subscribed to.

Regards,

Tornoci Laszlo a écrit :
Hi,

I can define an sql data source for the subscribers of a list. The sympa db gets synced, and the email addresses show up if I use the 'Review members' menu of the web interface. However, the personal names are empty. Is there a way for the names to get synced as well? The manual says the sql query should return only one value, but there should be a way to achieve what I want.

Yours: Laszlo

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités