en - [sympa-users] Setting the name of list members using sql data source

  • From: Tornoci Laszlo <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Setting the name of list members using sql data source
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:08:41 +0100

Hi,

I can define an sql data source for the subscribers of a list. The sympa db gets synced, and the email addresses show up if I use the 'Review members' menu of the web interface. However, the personal names are empty. Is there a way for the names to get synced as well? The manual says the sql query should return only one value, but there should be a way to achieve what I want.

Yours: Laszlo