en - Re: [sympa-users] errors with family instantiation

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: christopher pax <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] errors with family instantiation
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:01:04 +0100

Hi,

Your config.tt2 misses a blank line before the last [END] tag. this should look like

[% FOREACH o = owner %]
owner
email [% o.email %]
profile [% o.profile %]
reception mail
[% IF o.gecos %]
gecos [% o.gecos %]
[% END %]

[% END %]

Indeed, you must have a blank line between each paragraph in the config file, even between two "owner" paragraphs.

Regards,

christopher pax a écrit :
I cant figure out why my attached xml file wont work while
instantiating a family.
I also attached the configuration file that I use.

this is what happens when I run it:

$ /home/sympa/bin/sympa.pl --instantiate_family production --robot
mydomain.edu --input_file /home/sympa/testxml/list.xml
tt2::parse_tt2() Failed to parse config.tt2 : Template::Exception
tt2::parse_tt2() Looking for TT2 files in
/home/sympa/bin/etc/families/production