en - Re: [sympa-users] duplicate digest messages

  • From: Mark K <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] duplicate digest messages
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:16:34 -0600

Now I signed up for a list on my site and got duplicates, but possibly
only when the digest is split into multiple emails (I get a dup of
each). I'm not quite sure why it is happening, but I am assuming that
the problem occurs somewhere in send_msg_digest() or send_file() in
List.pm. I am going to tweak a few things to see what helps to ensure
unique recipients.

--
Mark K