en - Re: [sympa-users] duplicate digest messages

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: Mark K <address@concealed>
  • Cc: David Verdin <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] duplicate digest messages
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:24:40 -0800

Mark,

You might also want to check for any other mailing lists [on the same server] that might have been added as a member of the list that is producing duplicate messages.

Mark K wrote:
address@concealed">
Now I signed up for a list on my site and got duplicates, but possibly
only when the digest is split into multiple emails (I get a dup of
each). I'm not quite sure why it is happening, but I am assuming that
the problem occurs somewhere in send_msg_digest() or send_file() in
List.pm.  I am going to tweak a few things to see what helps to ensure
unique recipients.

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:45:30 +0100