en - Re: [sympa-users] Permission to edit the Wiki.

  • From: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Permission to edit the Wiki.
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:35:27 +0100

Dear David,

thank you for your response.

Am Montag, den 19.01.2009, 14:55 +0100 schrieb David Verdin:

> You must log in using the email address with which your are subscribed
> to sympa-users.

Ok, I did not get a password, so I set one on the page which was
referred to by the confirmation message after subscription.

> Indeed, subscribers to sympa-users are automatically
> allowed to edit pages in the manual.

Clicking on Login I always get to [1]. What option do I have to choose
there?
If your have a CRU account, use it to connect:

does not work with the account details for sympa-users.

> You won't be abble to edit the internals page though.

Could you fix this error/typo please.

Thanks,

Paul

[1]