en - Re: [sympa-users] programmatcly adminster lists

  • From: "christopher pax" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Serge Aumont" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] programmatcly adminster lists
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:17:46 -0400

thanks for your help. This is what I tryed to do:
i made a directory /home/sympa/bin/etc/families/my_family

I placed this at the bottom of config.tt2:
[% IF ldap %]
     include_ldap_query
      attrs [% ldap.attrs %]
      filter [% ldap.filter %]
      name [% ldap.name %]
      port [% ldap.port %]
      host [% ldap.domain %]
      passwd [% ldap.password %]
      suffix [% ldap.suffix %]
      timeout 30
      user [% ldap.base %]
      scope [% ldap.scope %]
      select all
[% END %]

and attempted to create a list via this family with this xml, createListWithFamily.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
  <family>
    <list>
      <listname>liste1</listname>
      <subject>a list example</subject>
      <description/>
      <status>open</status>
      <language>us</language>
      <owner>
        <email>address@concealed</email>
      </owner>
        <ldap>
                <attrs>mail</attrs>
                <filter>((uid=valid))</filter>
                <name>ldap</name>
                <port>389</port>
                <host>ldapserver.aschool.edu</host>
                <passwd></passwd>
                <base></base>
                <scope>sub</scope>
                <select>all</select>
        </ldap>

    </list>
  </family>

Then I ran this command:
sympa.pl --instantiate_family my_family --robot mailtest.aschoool.edu --input_file /path/to/createListWithFamily.xml
which creates a list, but ignores all the ldap stuff. What can I do to get this to work?